When a guy gets married, he expects that his best man will be able to carry out a few important tasks;
- Make sure that the stag night causes no damage or embarrassment to the groom to be.
- On the night before the wedding, make sure the groom doesn't end up too inebriated.
- On the day of the wedding, get the groom to the venue on time.
- Take care to have the rings, marriage schedule, and assorted monies safe to hand.
- Deliver a speech that people will remember, but doesn't give the groom too hard a time.
I have to say that my best man done a great job on most of those things listed above, and now he is offering up recipes that I can try out and review.
Tonight I have tried a recipe for flapjacks that Paul has sent to me. He tried them last week and informed me that they were easy and delicious. Hopefully mine turn out well and I can post up a little review and the recipe tomorrow.