- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 160g goats cheese
- 4 baby plum tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thinly
- Slice the goats cheese and place in a bowl. Drizzle over some olive oil and the sliced garlic. Give a good stir, cover with cling film and marinate for at least one hour.
- Half the tomatoes and squeeze out the seeds. Place in a bowl, drizzle with a little olive oil and soon with salt and pepper. Again, cover with cling film and set aside for one hour.
- Once the hour has passed, roll out the puff pastry to about the width of a £1 coin. Cut out two pieces and line two 10cm pastry tins. Prick the pastry with a fork, then split the marinated cheese and tomatoes between the two tarts.
- Place in the middle of a preheated oven at 180C. Cook for 14-16 minutes or until the pastry is golden in colour.
This makes a great starter but can also be served as a light summer lunch. Just be careful when you serve this up as the cheese will be very hot!