- 200g purple sprouting broccoli
- 60g chorizo, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 red chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 sprig oregano, leaves stripped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- Handful of ciabatta, torn into small chunks
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- To make the almond breadcrumbs, heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Bash the garlic to split clove, but don't peel. Add the bread to oil, turning until golden and toasted. Scoop out the garlic, then add to the pan. Cook the almonds for a few minutes, tossing together with the ciabatta.
- Cook the broccoli until tender, then drain well. In a separate frying pan, fry the chorizo in a little olive oil until crisp. Add the garlic, chilli, vinegar, oregano and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the cooked broccoli and toss until heated through.