Recipe - Peas & Spring Cabbage with Pancetta
- 300g fresh peas, you'll need about 600g fresh peas in the pod
- Knob of butter
- 350g diced pancetta
- 1 medium spring cabbage, shredded
- Cook the peas in boiling water until just tender, drain and cool under running cold water.
- Melt the butter in a large pan before adding the pancetta, cook for a few minutes before stirring in the cabbage. Cover and cook on a low heat for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Add the peas and heat through, season with salt & lots of black pepper before serving.