- 200g soft cheese, (I used Philidelpia)
- 60g caster sugar
- 100g rhubarb, chopped
- 1" piece of ginger, grated
- 5 ginger nut biscuits, crushed
- 25g butter, melted
- Beat the soft cheese with 40g of the caster sugar until smooth and creamy. Put the sweetened cheese into the fridge until needed.
- Put the rhubarb in a pan with the remaining sugar and grated ginger. Add a splash of water and heat until the sugar has melted and the rhubarb starts to break down. Take off the heat before putting in the fridge until needed.
- Mix the crushed ginger nuts with the melted butter until the chipmunks are properly coated. Again, put in the fridge until needed.