- 2 chicken breasts
- 100g noodles, cooked
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 50g sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- an inch of ginger, finely sliced
- 50g pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 tbs coriander seeds, lightly toasted
- 4 cloves garlic
- Zest & juice of one lime
- Put the garlic, pine nuts and coriander seeds, along with a little olive oil into a mortar and crush with a pestle until you have a paste with a smooth consistency before adding the lime juice and zest.
- Place the chicken breast into a ziplock back with the pine & lime paste and put in the pride until you need it. Ideally, you want to let the chicken breast marinade for at least two hours. Remove the chicken from the fridge about 15 minutes before you plan on cooking it.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and once the pan is at a medium heat, place the chicken breast in to the pan. Cook the chicken for about 5-6 minutes on each side until crispy on each side.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, stir fry the red pepper, garlic, ginger and sugar snap peas until the begin to soften. Add the noodles to the wok and continue to stir fry until the noodles are heated through before adding a little sesame oil to season.
To serve, divide the stir fried noodles between two plates then top with the sliced chicken breast and finish with a final drizzle of sesame oil.