Why not indulge this Christmas with these irresistibly delicious cocktails from Feeney’s Irish Cream. As easy to make as they are to drink!
Feeney Tini - Enjoy the festive taste of Gingerbread in this warming, creamy tipple. The Feeney Tini combines rich and indulgent Feeney’s Irish cream with sweet gingerbread syrup and a punchy kick of Irish whiskey.
To make the Feeney Tini at home, you will need:
- 50ml Double Cream
- 10ml Gingerbread Syrup
- 30ml Feeney's Irish Cream
- 20ml Irish Whiskey (We recommend The Dublin Liberties Oak Devil)
- ground nutmeg and ice
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker, pour in the double cream, gingerbread syrup, Feeney's Irish Cream and whiskey. Shake and then strain into a glass, sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
Feeney’s Hot Chocolate - Hot in temperature and flavour, this boozy treat is sure to satisfy! Take your hot chocolate to the next level by adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
To make the Feeney’s Hot Chocolate at home, you will need:
- 2½ tsp chocolate powder
- 50ml hot milk
- 50ml Feeney's Irish Cream
- 15ml vanilla syrup.
- Add the chocolate powder to the hot milk and mix until the powder has dissolved. Add Feeney's Irish cream and vanilla syrup and pour into a long glass. Top with whipped cream, marshmallows and grated chocolate - chocolate heaven!
Feeney’s Salted Caramel Milkshake - Sweet, salty, boozy and so very creamy- this decadent milkshake has it all!
To make the Feeney’s Salted Caramel Milkshake at home, you will need:
- 30ml Feeney’s Irish Cream
- 20ml The Dubliner Irish Whiskey & Honeycomb Liqueur
- 2½ scoops of vanilla ice-cream
- A pinch of salt.
- Using a blender add milk, ice cream, Feeney’s Irish Cream and The Dubliner Irish Whiskey & Honeycomb, add three ice cubes and blend. In a glass add crushed iced and pour in the milkshake. Top with a chocolate flake.
Feeney's is a smooth liqueur made with fresh Irish cream and 100% Irish whiskey. It is distilled in the heart of Ireland and matured for at least three years. It has a rich chocolate creaminess and is extremely indulgent.
Try something new this Christmas with Feeney's Irish Cream, available online at 31Dover.com