Celebrating the best the country has to offer in the world of food and drink, Eat and Drink Festival comes to the SEC Glasgow for the first time on 26-29 May 2016, co-locating with the Ideal Home Show Scotland.
From the team behind Scotland’s leading homes event, which celebrates its 70th anniversary in 2017, the new foodie festival brings together a feast for the senses, with artisan producers, chefs and food vendors on hand to showcase the latest flavours and food trends.
A treat for the taste buds, Eat and Drink Festival has something for everyone, from those who might already be a dab hand in the kitchen to the budding chefs, ready to learn the basics.
Rob Nathan, Group Marketing Director at Media 10 said: “From artisan food and wine tasting, to live cooking demos from the country’s top chefs, the new Eat and Drink Festival will highlight the best of Scottish food and drink.
“The new format gives visitors the very best of both homes and all things food related, meaning visitors get two shows for the price of one – all under one roof.”
The show’s fresh ingredients include highlights such as:
- The Chef's Table, serving a specially created menu made up of favourites from the show’s street vendors
- The Foodie Lab, featuring live demonstrations from top chefs, foodie favourites and experts
- The Great Eat, a selection of the world’s best flavours, selected by the country’s celebrated street food visionaries
- Artisan Producers Market, showcasing the freshest selection of handmade food and drink products for shopping and sampling
- To quench your thirst, The Drinks Station, offers creative cocktails, distinctive wines, beers and spirits, paired with the valuable knowledge and insight of Scotland’s top mixologists
The perfect spot for eating, drinking, shopping and picking up some tricks of the trade, Eat and Drink Festival is sure to make a great day out for Scotland's foodie fans.
Tickets can be either booked online or by calling the 24 Hour Ticket Box Office on 0844 858 9071.
For further information about the show, visit the website https://www.eatanddrinkfestival.com/
Follow Eat & Drink Festival’s Story:
Friday 26 May 10am - 6pm
Saturday 27 May 10am - 6pm
Sunday 28 May 10am - 6pm
Bank Holiday Monday 29 May 10am - 5pm
Grab yourself a bargain and get two show tickets for just £16 by ordering online here and using the Promo code: IHSSBLOG
*T&C’s: Book before 25th May 2017. Advance booking offer only. 2 Adult tickets for the price of 1 (on the door rate of £16). Concessions not included. No booking fee. Children aged 15 and under go FREE when accompanied by a paying adult (Maximum 2). Ideal Home Magazine included in this offer.