You might have given up chocolate or all sweet treats for Lent, we thought you might enjoy these delicious cocktails at Easter to celebrate the end of the fast!
Feeney's Espresso Martini
Feeney's Irish Cream Liqueur is luxury in a bottle, a blend of real dairy cream from Irish farms, rich chocolate and aged Irish Whiskey - a scrummy chocolate treat.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour in 30ml Feeney's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 20ml espresso coffee
- 20ml premium vodka.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans.
Available from Tesco's which stocks 1-litre bottles RRPL £15.00 and 31Dover.com which stocks 70cl bottles RRP: £12.50 and 1-litre bottles RRP: £15.00 and Amazon. ABV:17%
Thomas Dakin The Bee's Knees
Honey is a great natural addition of sweetness to a cocktail:
- In a shaker stir 2 tsp of honey with 35ml Thomas Dakin until dissolved then add 25ml of lemon juice.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker and either shake or stir.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a thin orange wheel float.
Thomas Dakin is available from: Waitrose, Harvey Nichols, Booths, Ocado, 31Dover.com, GinFoundry.com. RRP: £29.00 for 70cl. ABV: 42%
BLOOM Spring Blossom
This recipe has been created by Head Mixologist, Deena Versanszki of Pennethorne's Bar, Somerset House and is a sweet delight:
- Pour 50ml BLOOM Gin
- 25ml Rose Liqueur
- 10ml Strawberry Liqueur
- 10ml Agave Nectar (optional)
- Shake in a cocktail shaker and strain into a rocks glass or tumbler over ice.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice.
BLOOM is available from: Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Ocado, Asda, Tescos, Morrisons and 31Dover.com. RRP:£24.00 for 70cl. ABV: 40%
Opihr Path of the Rose
A light, floral delicate cocktail:
Add ice to a cocktail shaker and pour in 40ml Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin, 20ml Rose Liqueur, 20ml Elderflower Cordial and shake. Strain into a coupe glass and top with 80ml of prosecco.
Available from: Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose, Ocado, Sainsburys, Booths and seven regional Harvey Nichols stores nationwide and 31Dover.com. RRP: £23.00 for 70cl. ABV:40%